James W. Richgels
Mr. Richgels’ civil litigation practice is focused on personal injury claims on behalf of injured individuals and their families. In addition to personal injury claims, Mr. Richgels’ litigation-based practice includes business, real estate, and general civil litigation. He has litigated a variety of civil lawsuits and matters through trial or hearing. Mr. Richgels practiced law for five years with Quarles & Brady LLP in Madison, Wisconsin before returning to his hometown of La Crosse to practice with O’Flaherty Heim Egan & Birnbaum Ltd., followed by Egan & Richgels, S.C.
The majority of Mr. Richgels’ practice consists of personal injury litigation. Mr. Richgels has represented injured individuals and their families in civil lawsuits in federal and state courts. Mr. Richgels has also handled workers’ compensation claims on behalf of injured employees.
Mr. Richgels’ practice also includes general civil litigation. He has represented a variety of corporate and commercial clients in commercial transactions litigation. He has also litigated several lawsuits related to real estate and real estate transactions as well as many general civil litigation cases.
Professional Associations And Civic Involvement:
- Member, La Crosse County Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Oktoberfest Grenadier Corps
- Member, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Seven Rivers Region, La Crosse Advisory Council
* Contact us about your case
* Free initial consultation for injury claims
* Contact us to make an appointment
* 800-381-0963 or firstname.lastname@example.org