GENERAL ADVICE IN ALL INJURY CLAIMS
1. Seek appropriate medical care.
2. Cooperate with the governmental entity (police, Department of Natural
Resources, Federal Aviation Administration, OSHA, Coast Guard, etc.).
3. Do not give any written and/or recorded statements to an insurance adjuster who
is acting on behalf of the at fault party that is responsible for causing your injury.
4. Do not provide the insurance company for the at fault party with access to your
medical records and/or allow them permission to speak with your doctor.
5. Take appropriate steps to preserve all important evidence while it is available.
6. Contact an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible.
– Contact us about your personal injury case
– Free initial consultation for injury claims
– Contact us to make an appointment
– 800/381-0963 or firstname.lastname@example.org